Sunday, March 28, 2010

Help Support March for Babies

April 7th all day I'm donating all my profits to March of Dimes. I still have openings that day. Please help me support a great cause. Get your pictures taken and support a great cause! Email to set up an appointment. grinsbyrachel@yahoo.com
I will be walking for March of Dimes April 24th. I'm walking for my daughter who had to spend 2 weeks in the NICU for an infection, and with the research the March of Dimes has funded it helped keep my baby healthy. The infection has a 1 in 100,000 chance of making if caught and treated. She's truly a blessing to me. Her picture is above at 3 days old in the NICU. She's 2 1/2 now and you would never know she was sick. I am also walking for my angel baby that we lost in February of this year. March of Dimes has touched my life and helped us. So I just want to return the favor and help future families not to have to go through the pain I've had to go through.
Every day, thousands of babies are born too soon, too small and often very sick. I'm walking in March for Babies because I want to do something about this. And I need your help. Please support my walk. Making a secure donation is easy: just click the 'donate now' button on this page. Thank you for helping me give all babies a healthy start! The mission of March of Dimes is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth, and infant mortality. Your gift will support March of Dimes research and programs that help moms have full-term pregnancies and babies begin healthy lives. And it will be used to bring comfort and information to families with a baby in newborn intensive care.

No comments:

Post a Comment